The bulk invoicing and roll over enhancements enable organisations to create or clone multiple new invoices with just one click of a button and push bulk invoices to Xero in a click . The new invoices contain the same list items of the original invoices but with different invoice numbers, invoice dates and due dates. These elements are modifiable according to what the organisations require e.g. due date must be 7 days after invoice date or invoice date should start at a particular date. Whatever it is, the user can modify this new invoices before they push to Xero.
Zoho CRM and Xero Integration
Bulk Invoicing and Roll Over
Create and send multiple new invoices in one click
- Save a lot of time! Instead of creating individual new invoices manually (especially if you have heaps of invoices to recreate), with just a click of a button, the system does it for you.
- Push all these invoices directly to Xero in one click!
- No need to manually track customer invoices and payment statuses, Xero and CRM will sync seamlessly. You can track payment status within CRM.
- You can even allow your sales team to do this and send it to Xero without needing to access Xero.
- Saves you time, gives you real time data and reduces manual data errors.
When you work with a significant volume of data, it gets quite challenging to keep your database free from duplicates. As the avenues to create records in CRM increase, the…