Zoho recently launched a total game changer in the CRM industry. Say hello to ‘Canvas Builder’, a drag-and drop design studio for CRM personalisation, which enables businesses to create their own CRM interfaces that are suited to each employee without the coding. It is built into Zoho CRM which allows users to display the data they want, where they want it and in a layout that is easy on the eyes.
Why do you need the Canvas Builder?
Inadequate user adoption is one of the main challenges of CRM deployment resulting in incomplete data within the system. When employees are disengaged, productivity drops, sales go down, and return of investment can suffer.
Companies can avoid this by deploying Zoho Canvas. Making your CRM more intuitive, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to use can dramatically increase the success of your CRM, in turn increasing sales. When your CRM pages are more visually appealing, users can easily see the data they are looking at and the value in adopting the tool into their daily workflows.
Watch the overview…
Using the Canvas Builder
The Canvas Builder is very easy to use. You can choose to build from a blank canvas or among the pre-built templates. You can drag and drop fields, related lists, buttons, change sections, colours, fonts, add images and so much more. You can quickly build a custom interface in less than an hour. You can have multiple views on multiple modules and you can set a view based on a user profile. For example, you can create a custom layout for your marketing, sales, and support team with relevant information, allowing the same set of details on a record page to be reorganized differently for the different profiles based on their responsibilities and functions. Your sales team could have their contacts, accounts, opportunities, and activities components, while your marketing team has campaign details, webform inquires, and social media sections.
Canvas capabilities include:
1. Drag and drop editor – A simple drag and drop editor that facilitates design
2. Template gallery – Choose from preset templates that speaks to them and their industry
3. Industry relevant views – Create views that are relevant to their industry, their work culture, and their sales process
4. Self-service via portals – Share Canvas creations over portals and create a better experience for vendors and stakeholders
5. Role-based assignment – Assign different Canvas views based on roles, responsibilities, and teams in their company.
6. Extensive Formatting – Choose from a wide range of formatting options to edit the details of a view, and can load styles based on conditions
Try Canvas for Zoho CRM
Canvas is available by default in all paid editions of Zoho CRM, from Standard to Ultimate, Zoho CRM Plus and Zoho One at no extra cost.
If you would like to learn more about Canvas Builder or discuss how you can make the most out of it for your CRM system, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we can help.