How much time do you spend just to pull out one customer data or gather your company’s weekly or monthly performance report?
If you’re having a hard time managing customer information, then you definitely need a CRM. We believe that whether your business is big or small, you need a CRM.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a system that collects, organizes and manages customer information all in one place. Designed to keep track and streamline your processes, CRM is a powerful management tool.
How can CRM help your business?
- Say goodbye to spreadsheets – On average, a person usually spends a total of 2 hours per day in doing data entry or manual tasks. Update customer data record easily in one centralised platform, no multiple spreadsheets, consolidate all relevant customer information like order history, call history, notes and more.
- Improve company communication and collaboration – Create and track tasks and notes, share ideas and projects in one platform. In case an employee leaves the company, company or customer knowledge is safely stored and can be accessed by any member of the business.
- Work from anywhere – With cloud based CRM systems you and your team can access and update data instantly in the office, from home or anywhere and from any device.
- Reduce cost – CRM can be set up and implemented quick and easy. No need for special installation or any hardware set up, no need to maintain an IT team to handle management or updates.
- Enhance customer experience – With the right CRM in place, you will have the right information that you need about your customer, able to tailor your approach to make new opportunity or start a conversation to meet the needs of your customers.
- Optimize your marketing – Create relevant promotions targeted campaigns for your target audience through email automations and marketing campaigns using gathered customer data insights.
- Gain valuable business insights – Analyse your business’ performance by specific criteria or as a whole. Easily and accurately generate reports on your revenue, leads, marketing campaigns results and more.
With an effective CRM, implemented in a way that meets your business goals, you and your team can spend less time on administrative tasks, follow up calls, and more time growing your profits.
As CRM experts, we have worked and implemented the powerful and most trusted CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zoho and Maximizer. For over 20 years, we have helped hundreds of businesses in different industries improve and grow their business.
Just recently our client gained 100% improvement in visibility of customer audits, 25% increase in productivity of buyers, 900+ calls automatically scheduled weekly and more. See full case study